May 24, 2017

I am going to New York!


Hey bookworms!

I am off to New York tomorrow!

Calm down, I am not migrating or anything :D Maybe you already know this, ( especially if you follow me on twitter ) but I am doing BEA and Bookcon again this year, and decided to spend a few more days in USA, so I am leaving for New York tomorrow and will be back on the 8th of June!

I am not taking a hiatus, posts will be up on Chasing Faerytales as usual, but I might be scarcely seen online. Do make sure to be up to date with my adventures through my social media accounts! Addition to twitter, I'll be updating through my personal instagram (nefarioustales) and snapchat (chasingfaes). Don't forget to follow and/or add me!

And I am so excited yet nervous! My pre travel anxiety is in full force yet I am so excited about the trip! I can't wait to explore the city, meet all the bloggers and authors, and the books!!!!

Also, my NYC friends, I'd love to meet you! Let me know if we can hang out on any of the days of my trip!

Farewell and next time I'll meet you guys, I'll be in NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment